Sammamish Residents are invited to enjoy use of our Aquatic Center every Sunday at no charge. No YMCA membership required!
HOW TO REGISTER
All individual swim participants (YMCA members and Sammamish Community residents) need to register for Community Swim sessions.
Registration opens online each Friday at 6am, two days before each Community Swim Sunday. You will need to create an online account prior to registering if you have not already. YMCA members may sign into their online account using the email address they used to join as their username. If you have problems with your online account, please see our Support Center.
Please remember to register all household members who are participating. All community participants 16 and older will be asked to provide photo ID prior to entering the facility.
TIPS FOR YOUR VISIT
- All participants are encouraged to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of each swim session to check-in.
- Non-members will be able to check-in to their swim session no earlier than 30 minutes prior to the session time.
- All attendees for Community Swim are considered swimmers and must register.
- Please bring your own towels. You may also bring your own lock for free daily use of our lockers.
- Regular Aquatics Center rules are in place for Community Swim, including swim test and supervision requirements for children under 14.