Construction on your new YMCA/Sammamish Community & Aquatic Center is underway and we can’t wait to show you all the great features!
Did you know that the new Y in Sammamish will be the largest facility in the YMCA of Greater Seattle Association? Through our great partnership with the City of Sammamish, residents of our community will have front-door access to a beautiful facility, quality programming in the areas of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility – and so much more.
Health & Wellness Opportunities
- Over 69,000 square foot facility – largest Y in the Greater Seattle Association.
- 6,000 square foot cardio center with new state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Indoor Walk/Jog Track: 12 laps:1 mile
- 2 Gyms for basketball, volleyball, pickle ball, and more
- 4 Group Exercise Studios
- Over 100 fitness classes every week
- Kitchen for nutritional and cooking classes
State-of-the-art Aquatic Center
- Activity pool unlike any other in the YMCA of Greater Seattle that includes a two-story water slide, lazy river, and splash park features
- Brand new 6-lane lap pool
Opportunities for Kids & Families
- Kids Zone offering complimentary drop-in child care for Family Memberships
- Extensive family programming, including family nights, Parents’ Night Outs, Birthday Party Packages, Family Cooking Classes, and much more
- After-school enrichment programming for youth and teens
- Volunteer opportunities for the whole family
- Community Rooms for programming (available to nonprofit community organizations)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building