Construction on your new YMCA/Sammamish Community & Aquatic Center is underway and we can’t wait to show you all of the great features!
Did you know that the new Y in Sammamish will be the largest facility in the YMCA of Greater Seattle Association? Through our great partnership with the City of Sammamish, residents of our community will have front door access to a beautiful facility, quality programming in the areas of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility – and so much more.
Health & Wellness Opportunities
- Over 69,000 square foot facility – largest Y in the Greater Seattle Association.
- 6,000 square foot cardio center with new state-of–the-art fitness equipment
- Indoor Walk/Jog Track: 12 laps:1 mile
- 2 Gyms for basketball, volleyball, pickle ball and more
- 4 Group Exercise Studios
- Over 125 fitness classes every week
- Kitchen for nutritional and cooking classes
State-of-the-art Aquatic Center
- Activity pool unlike any other in the YMCA of Greater Seattle that includes a two-story water slide, lazy river and splash park features
- Brand new 6 lane lap pool
Opportunities for Kids & Families
- Kids Zone offering complimentary drop-in child care for Family Memberships
- Extensive family programming, including family nights, Parents Night Outs, Birthday Party Packages, Family Cooking Classes and much more
- After school enrichment programming for youth and teens
- Volunteer opportunities for the whole family
- 3 Community Rooms for programming (available to Girl Scouts, Little League, book club, senior gatherings/potlucks, community organizations & much more!)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building
Get access to all of this and more by being one of our FIRST to join the new Y as a Charter Member starting 9.15.15!