Sammamish Community YMCA Annual Fund Drive
When you donate to the Sammamish Community YMCA, you’re investing in your community. Your support provides a place full of opportunities for kids to develop into smart, resilient adults, for people to improve their health and build a sense of community, and for our most vulnerable young people to get the care and support they need.Beyond this place lies a cause: providing opportunities for all to strengthen community, giving people hope for a better future, and the means to achieve it.
Addressing Critical Local Needs
The Y is a positive force in this community. Together, we take on the challenges that shape the future of our community. Our Annual Fund Drive, supported by donors like you, provide kids, families & individuals who are facing financial barriers, access to the Y’s programs and services.
Your gift will make a lasting impact in the following areas:
- Scholarships to Afterschool Programs such as Kids University provide a safe place for all children to learn, grow and thrive afterschool.
- Teen Leadership Programs that are available at little to no cost to participants, and aim to develop confident and engaged leaders.
- Summer Scholarships provide safe, summer options for children in need.
- Water Safety Programs focused on drowning prevention, which is the second leading cause of preventable death in children ages 5-14.
- Prevention/Intervention Services that are available at little to no cost to participants, and focus on behavioral health services, and chronic disease prevention such as childhood obesity and diabetes prevention.
Your support makes our community stronger.
Please join us and give today.