The city of Sammamish and the YMCA of Greater Seattle have entered into a public/private partnership.
As a resident of Sammamish you will receive additional benefits as a result of our partnership.
- For the first eighteen (18) months of operation there will be no joining fees for Sammamish residents. Thereafter, Sammamish residents will receive a 75% discount on the joining fee.
- 10% off all youth facility-based programs.
- Meeting space available (at no charge) for Sammamish-based community groups. Use of meeting space does not require a YMCA membership.
- Exhibition space as scheduled for City of Sammamish Arts Commission and other art activities.
- Senior social once a month, free for all City of Sammamish residents. YMCA membership not required.
- Open House Days throughout the year to coincide with City special events (e.g., Fourth of July, Teen Fest, Sammamish Days etc.). Open House days do not require a YMCA membership.
- One open community swim time each week for City of Sammamish residents. YMCA Membership is not required. Such use may be limited by pool capacity and/or Health Department restrictions.
Daily Memberships & 7 Day Trial Memberships*
The Y also offers Daily Memberships and 7 Day Trials to anyone that would like to try the Y!
Try a daily membership or 7 day trial membership to discover why the Y is a great place for you. Enjoy a group exercise class like Zumba or Pilates or recharge by floating in our lazy river. Bring the whole family and have fun together!
*Photo identification required